Potential issue with YES oven

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:24:25 PDT 2008

Arash,

You will likely need to perform a more thorough cleaning than just
stripping in acetone as I don't think you are obtaining a clean surface
to prime to.

I would recommend Remover PG heated to between 40 and 60 C. with
ultrasonic for 10 minutes,  then a second bath of heated Remover PG for
5 - 10 minutes with ultrasonic,
followed by 5 minutes in Acetone (No ultrasonic as it appears to often
break the wafer in the U/S), followed by 5 minutes in Isopropanol with
ultrasonic.  Finally a perfect NS blow off and then direct into the YES
Prime Oven.

I used the prime oven yesterday and had normal results.

Best,

James Conway