PQuest User Survey

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 23 08:47:33 PDT 2008

Dear PQuest user (or prospective PQuest user):

The Etch Quality Circle is proposing changes to the way the allocation
of etch chemistries is managed at the Pquest.  Your inputs would be
greatly appreciated; please see the Survey Monkey link below.  The next
Etch Quality Circle meeting is Wednesday, Oct. 29, at 2 pm in CIS 201.
We trust we will have enough input to make the final decision by then.
Interested parties are welcome to attend this meeting (please let us
know if you plan to come.)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=AOqZY6TBzAHBptgBO2szEw_3d_3d

Thanks,

The Etch Quality Circle (tdo, jimkruger, nharjee, jprovine, lwchang,
krivoire, faraon, latta, emyers, shott, eenriquez, mdickey, mtang)