Notice of Equipment Reservations for Video Shoot

Albert Lin mrlin at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 12:54:11 PDT 2008

Dear Labmembers,

We would like to inform you that we will be filming a short video for an NSF project on the following equipment and dates/times. The SNF staff has given us their support and approval for the video shoot.

While we have already made the corresponding reservations (with the help of SNF staff) and do not expect any equipment conflicts, we ask that you do not run any wafers on the specified equipment during the listed times and please ensure that your wafers are done and removed prior to the listed times. During the listed times, you will have no/limited access to the equipment (to access your wafers) while we are filming.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

Thank you very much.

Albert Lin
mrlin at stanford.edu

Equipment				Reserved Date/Time
SVG Coater Tracks 1 & 2: 		10/29 5pm-6pm
ASML Stepper:				10/29 6pm-7pm
SVG Developer Tracks 1 & 2:	10/29 6:30pm-7:30pm
WBSolvent:				10/30 4:30pm-5pm