New SNF website: Call for Beta testers!

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:42:07 PDT 2008

Greetings labmembers --

As you may have heard, many students and staff have been working on a
new website for the lab.  This is a wiki-based site, designed to be used
by labmembers as a repository for all that info you might need on a
day-to-day basis in the lab.  This includes updated operating
procedures, links, recipes, and a few original articles.  Our goal is to
gradually shift links from the current website to this one and
eventually move over some time early next year.

We are inviting Beta testers to check out the website, with privileges
to contribute and update content.

If you are interested in being a Beta tester, please get in touch with me --

Mary