"Cleantamination"

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 30 13:48:03 PDT 2008

Dear Labmembers --

As you know, the Cleanliness & Contamination working group has its first
meeting last Friday.  In the interest of better marketing, we've dubbed
this the "Cleantamination" working group (thanks, J.)  The meeting
summary is now posted here:

https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/processes/cleantamination-group

You may notice that this is a folder on the new labmember wiki.  (Beta
testers [and eventually, all SNF labmembers] can add content.  For more
info about the wiki, see
http://snf.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?mss:3452:200810:okgbhkllhlmhjonlggmi)

The next Cleantamination meeting is on Friday, November 7, in CIS 101.
Working groups will update each other.  We will try to assess the
available resources for supporting Cleantamination efforts.  All
labmembers and PI's are welcome -- but be prepared to take on an
assigned task! (Related, of course, to your process needs.)

You SNF staff