October 2008 Archives by author
Starting: Wed Oct 1 12:15:45 PDT 2008
Ending: Thu Oct 30 13:48:03 PDT 2008
- Potential issue with YES oven
- University Ph.D. Oral Examination - Alex R. Guichard - Tuesday, 10/28, CISX Auditorium
- metal delamination during lift-off?
- Reminder - University Ph.D. Oral Examination - Alex R. Guichard - Tuesday, 10/28, CISX Auditorium
- missing lab notebook
- SiO2/PR selectivity in MRC
John Ross Jameson
- Raman spectroscopy available?
Na Young Kim
- Postdoctoral Opportunity at the University of Maryland
Meredith M. Lee
- Notice of Equipment Reservations for Video Shoot
- Veeco AFM seminar Reminder
- Seminar Today: Retro-Mechanical Era? From MEMS to NEMS switches, 3-4:30pm CISX 101]
- E342 MEMS Seminar; Zero to Millions: High Volume MEMS Start-Ups in the Fabless Era, Monday Oct. 13th, 3-4pm CISX 101
- E342 MEMS Seminar: Monday Oct. 27th 3-4pm in CISX-101; Stress Engineered MEMS: Packaging springs, RF coils and more
- E342 MEMS Seminar: Bright low-power displays using Digital Micro Shutter(tm) technology. Monday Nov. 3rd, 3-4pm in CISX-101
- Reminder: Cleanliness & Contamination Meeting, Thursday, 9/25, 3 pm
- OSA/SPIE Seminar: Jon Roth / Aesthera - Thurs. 10/23, 4pm, Ginzton AP 299
- Adobe Reader on the Sunrays ...
- SNF Coral and WebSite outage next Tuesday morning ...
- Coral update ....
- Si wet etching
- SNF Process Clinic, Monday, 10/6, 2-4 pm
- Venture Clinic w/Shahin Farschi, Tues. 10/7, 3 pm
- Bionanoparticle Characterization Workshop, Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2008
- Process Clinic, 2-4 pm Monday
- Labmembers' Meeting, Friday, Oct. 24, 1 pm, CISX Auditorium
- Cleanliness & Contamination Working Group: Meeting this Friday, 3 pm
- PQuest User Survey
- Reminder: Labmembers' Mtg and Cleanliness/Contamination Working Group Mtg today
- Maskmaking Clinic, Tuesday, 10/28, 3 pm
- New SNF website: Call for Beta testers!
- Maskmaking Clinic - Today, 3 pm, CIS 101
- MEMS Packaging Presentation, Monday, 11/3/08, 11 am, CIS 101
- ITO deposition
- Fine Al or Au bonding wire
- MaN adhesion
Last message date:
Thu Oct 30 13:48:03 PDT 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:53 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).