September 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Sep 2 16:02:54 PDT 2008
Ending: Mon Sep 29 15:47:07 PDT 2008
- End of Summer BBQ: Thursday, 9/11, CISX Patio
- Camera found outside the lab - Be prepared to describe it
- Donghun Choi Ph. D Oral Defense, Wednesday, September 10. 10 am
- Key Card Access Problems Reported
- Process Clinic, Monday, 9/8, 2-4 pm
- Chilled water and CDA off ....
- Utilities Problem in the Lab
- Lab Utilities OK now
- Compressed Air Failure at 5 p.m. ....
- Compressed Air back on!!!
- Reminder: Donghun Choi Ph. D Oral Defense, Wednesday, September 10. 10 am (Tomorrow)
- Venture Clinic w/Shahin Farschi Tuesday, 3 pm, CIS 101 (today)
- Power outage tomorrow morning
- Reminder: CIS/X Building Summer BBQ! (Thursday, 9/11, CISX Patio)
- Update on yesterday's lab evacuation
- VM-651 to spare?
- Power back on .....
- CIS BBQ
- thin SOI doped wafers
- Labmembers' Meeting Friday, 9/19, CISX Auditorium
- SiON deposition at SNF
- JA Woollam Short Course Announcement
- About to release an updated version of Coral .....
- missing lab notebook
- Reminder: Labmembers' Meeting Today, 9/19, 11 am, CISX Aud.
- OSA/SPIE Seminar: Steven Horne / SolFocus, Inc. - Wed. 9/24, 4pm, Ginzton AP 200
- Process Clinic: Today (Mon) 2-4 pm, cubicle area
- stable recipe for Schottky contacts on n-type Si?
- SAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscope)
- missing wafers
- DI Water Shutdown, Wed. AM
- Cleanliness and Contamination Policy Meeting, Thursday, 9/25, 3 pm
- IrO2 Etching
- DI water upgrade - not today -- now Friday
- DI Water shutdown - ON again, for today
- DI Water back on!!!
- Hydrogen Etching
Sang Won Lee
- Reminder: Cleanliness & Contamination Meeting, Thursday, 9/25, 3 pm
- damage of Al2O3 by photoresist stripper?
- Veeco AFM seminar
- Ti etch at wbmetal
John Ross Jameson
Last message date:
Mon Sep 29 15:47:07 PDT 2008
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:53 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).