April 2009 Archives by author
Starting: Wed Apr 1 20:57:21 PDT 2009
Ending: Wed Apr 29 09:29:38 PDT 2009
- Are You Missing Some Wafers?
- Faculty recruitment meeting of NCTU IEO
- ME395 Seminar guest Babak Ziaie
- Ping Ding (ASML)'s notebook lost in the cleanroom
- PhD oral, Wednesday April 15
Prasad Viswanathan Ganesan
- Second Notice: Annual Nanoprobes Workshop at Stanford, April 24. Register now.
- LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER for Stanford Nanoprobes Workshop April 24, 2009
- Missing North Face Jacket
- Masaharu Kobayashi's Ph.D oral defense, seminar
- Reminder: Masaharu Kobayashi's Ph.D oral defense, seminar
- A History of a Nanoscale Object
S. Ekin Kocabas
- PhD Dissertation Defense - Morgan Mager
- Reminder: PhD Oral Defense - Morgan Mager (note time correction)
- Misplaced USB Flash Drive
Shrestha Basu Mallick
- Microscope yellow filter
- SNF Power Glitches
- Biotech 101 Seminar: All you need to know about the healthcare and biotechnology industries (TOMORROW 5:30pm)
- EE17N class visiting SNF monday afternoon (4.27) 3-5pm
- [Fwd: FW: Safety Alert (fwd)]
- Welcome, E341!
- An Invitation to the NNIN Reception
- Text books left in the SNF Stockroom?
- Process Clinic today (Monday) 2-4 pm
- Ice Cream Social - 1:45 pm TODAY!
- Coral Issues
- Coral is up!
- out of acetone.....none in the yellow cabinet
- [Stanford Nano Society Seminar] Friday 04/10, 1pm, CISX101, Manipulating light at single wavelength or deep sub-wavelength scales open new device and material possibilities
- TEM - outside stanford
- Rapid Thermal Anneals (RTA) company
- [Stanford Nano Society Seminar] Tomorrow 12pm - 1pm, McCullough 115, Transparent Conductors: the Current and the Future
- Seminar: April 15th, 4-5 PM, Allen 101X - Lithographically-Patterned Self-Assembling and Chemo-Mechanical Devices
- Reminder seminar tomorrow (Wed 4/15), 4-5 PM, Allen 101X - Lithographically-Patterned Self-Assembling and Chemo-Mechanical Devices
- Lost your notebook?
Last message date:
Wed Apr 29 09:29:38 PDT 2009
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:55 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).