December 2009 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Dec 1 14:08:59 PST 2009
Ending: Thu Dec 17 12:52:54 PST 2009
- Ph.D. Oral Defense- Hesaam Esfandyarpour, 9am Thursday, Dec. 3rd, Clark Auditorium
hesaam at stanford.edu
- Reminder: SNF New Equipment Meeting, Wed. 12/2, 10 am
- SVTC visit - Friday, 12/11, 2 pm
- Workshop Announcement: Bridging the gap between theory and experiment: which theoretical approaches are best suited to solve real problems in nanotechnology and biology?
- Labmembers' Meeting on New Equipment: Slides and feedback
- Odor in the lab
- 9 days to Lab Cleanup!
- ohmic contact to Si wafer
- Am Vac Soc: CMPUG/PAG/TFUG Joint Meeting--December 9, 2009
- Probe station setup
- Fwd: DISSERTATION DEFENSE: Xinran Wang
- REMINDER - One Last Get Together Before the Winter Closure - Please SAVE the Date - Thursday, December 10th from 2:00 to 4:00P.
- PhD Defense - Leili Baghaei Rad - Thursday, 10:15 am, Packard 101
Leili Baghaei Rad
- Fwd: Tenure-Track Faculty Position: UC Berkeley Experimental Physical Chemistry
- Nonstandard chemicals cleanup
- And the Winners of the Guess the Candy Count and Guess the Labmembers in their Bunny Suits are...
- TiN thickness measurement using woollam
Woo Shik Jung
- Mouse from ald-metal computer
- Reminder: Ph.D. Oral- Linyou Cao, 1:00pm TODAY, Dec. 16, CISX 101
- Annual Lab Shutdown, 12/16/09-1/5/10
- Announcement for a faculty director of SNF
- SOG and low-temperature frit glass
Last message date:
Thu Dec 17 12:52:54 PST 2009
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:57 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).