Looking for a thermogravimetric Analyzer

Hyeun-Su Kim aeonia at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 3 18:20:51 PST 2009

Hi All,
I am looking for your help in hunting an instrument called
'thermogravimetric analyzer'. As far as I understand, it is an instrument
that can heat up droplets of liquid and measure the weight loss of them. By
doing this, you can measure the sublimation temperature of the liquid. If
you know any lab that has this equipment, please let me know.
Thank you for your attention.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://snf.stanford.edu/pipermail/labmembers/attachments/20090203/74fe99b8/attachment.html>

More information about the labmembers mailing list