Si Anisotropic Etch Recipe/Process Clinic Monday

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:16:56 PST 2009

Dear Ray and Labmembers --

I would like to encourage everyone, especially those like Ray, who are
in the process of putting together a process flow run sheet for your
experiments, to attend the next Process Clinic/SpecMat, which is Monday,
February 9, 2-4 pm, in the cubicle area near the main CIS entrance.
Process staff will be on hand -- and senior labmembers are very welcome
-- to help answer questions or brainstorm your particular process issue.

If you are putting together a new process flow runsheet (and I am sure
you should all know what a runsheet should look like, right?  If you've
any doubts, check here for examples:
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/processes/runsheets), especially if you're
a new labmember unfamiliar with the specific resources available at SNF,
please come to the clinic.

Hope to see you there!

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu