SNF Bake Sale

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 20 13:46:08 PST 2009

The SNF Staff needs your help in kicking off the first in a series of SNF
Bake Sales to help support our fellow lab member and great friend to the
staff, Jasmine Hasi participate in her FIRST "Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk
Benefiting Susan G. Komen for the Cure".  (I think that was a run-on
sentence however) she has decided to (unselfishly) devote the majority of
her free time for the next several months to train for this 3 day challenge.
This challenge will be a 60 mile San Francisco Bay Area Journey that will
begin on Friday, October 2nd and continue each day for 20 mile to its
conclusion on Sunday, October 4th.

We have picked Tuesday, February 24th - Mari Gras (Fat Tuesday) to kick off
the series of bake sales at SNF.

There are several ways you can support Jasmine's journey either by donating
a bake good to the bake sale and or bring lots of money to purchase all the
wonderful treats we will have and our all time favorite that works well, is
a cash donation to the effort.

Please mark your calendar for all the upcoming bake sales starting with
Tuesday, February 24th followed by:

St. Patrick's Day - Tuesday, March 17th

Tax Day - Wednesday, April 15th

Cinco De Mayo - Tuesday, May 5th

The location of our first bake sale will be in office 146.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

Sincerely,

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility