Cleanliness/Contamination Meeting, Friday, 2/27, 3 pm

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 25 09:20:28 PST 2009

Dear Labmembers --

Just a reminder that there will be a Cleanliness/Contamination meeting
this Friday, 2/27, at 3 pm in CIS 101.  The topics of discussion will be:

1.  Quantifying contamination (lifetime testing).
2.  Equipment groups and materials capability in Etch.
3.  New equipment update (such as ALD)
4.  Semiclean metal deposition and PVD ("clean" Cr, Ge, etc.)
5.  More capable "gold" RTA
6.  Documentation of contamination risk issues (going beyond "clean",
"semiclean" and "gold.")

- Summary of the last meeting can be found on the wiki:
https://spf.stanford.edu/SNF/processes/cleantamination-group/mtg-3
- Labmembers with broader materials processing needs are welcome to
attend and bring up issues.  If you can't attend, please send a
representative or contact Ed, John, Peter, Jim or me.
- We will try to be more broadly strategic in this discussion.  The
technical details of implementation/characterization are being
transferred over to the Quality Circles (such as STS etch in the Etch
QC, Semiclean metal requests in the Metal QC.)

Your SNF Staff

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu