TEST WAFERS is a must

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 26 15:32:56 PST 2009

Hello all,

Few of you have complained about the the ring after development left on
the wafer. With the lack of humidity control I am not sure what to tell
you  but please run a test wafer  and develop it and look at it to make
sure things are okay.

I  will try my best to run few wafers through litho area and confirm
things. Here is the quote from facility.

mahnaz

We were informed this morning by Cogen that they shut down the pump that
supply tower
water to our glycol chiller yesterday for maintenance. It   will be down
for about ten days.
This mean that we won't have dehumidification capability to the
photolith area while the
pump is down.