Yellow cabinets

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 27 12:34:34 PST 2009

Hello all,

Today Mario and I  spend  some time to clean up some chemicals and
relabel some bottles that during the inspection  was flagged and we
needed urgently to take care of them.
I came across so many old chemicals and so many chemicals with yellow
tag which is missing date, your name, or the name of  chemical is missing.
Y*ou have till Friday March 12th to take care of your Bottles, if needed
come and get a new yellow tag and redo the label ( in many cases is
needed).*

*On Friday 13th *I  will get rid of any bottles that does not have the
proper information on it. by the way I need to be able to read it.
Please do not send me email and telling me you can not  because you are
away on a conference...., as it is I am 150 emails behind. Find a
labmember to help you with it.
mahnaz