February 2009 Archives by thread
Starting: Sun Feb 1 12:18:23 PST 2009
Ending: Fri Feb 27 12:34:34 PST 2009
- Native Oxide Removal
- The SNF Metal Users Survey - Please Take It!
- Reminder seminar on Si Nanowire Location and Growth Control TODAY (feb 2) at 3pm in cis 101x
- Laminar Flow Hood Repairs: metalica/sts dep Tuesday am
- highly doped Si pieces/wafer
- SVTC and Toppan joint presentation - Monday, February 2nd, 3 pm
- Masking material for KOH etching
- Looking for a thermogravimetric Analyzer
- Photoresist as an adhesive in wafer bonding
- metalica log book is missing
- Si Anisotropic Etch Recipe
- Anyone knows about Parylene coating around Stanford?
- Process Clinic, Today @2
- reminder seminar today (2/9) 3-4pm in cis 101x Dennis Yost of Cavendish Kinetics on MEMS Non-Volatile Memory
- High-K lift off and Ebeam resist
- long white oven bake
- OSA/SPIE Seminar: Ashok Krishnamoorthy/ Sun Microsystems - Thurs. 2/12, 4pm, Ginzton AP 200
- [Stanford Nanosociety Seminar] Friday 02/13, 12pm McCullough 115. Structure Property Relationships in Single Nanowire Devices
- Missing wafer box
- Lecture on the prospects of an academic career - By Professor Behzad Razavi
- Venders for (111) Si Wafer
- Reminder: OSA/SPIE Seminar: Ashok Krishnamoorthy/ Sun Microsystems - TODAY 4pm, Ginzton AP 200
- Flash Memory is lost
- Vikram Mukundan Ph.D. defense (Tue, 17th Feb, CIS-X Aud)
- [Stanford Nanosociety Seminar] Today 02/13, 12pm McCullough 115. Structure Property Relationships in Single Nanowire Devices
- Is there a machine in CIS that can CVD Si?
- Does anyone know how to get the Kapton tape residue off the wafer after peeling it?
- Laminar flow out over stsdep/metalica Thursday am
- Xirong Jiang Ph.D. Oral Examination (Friday February 20, 10am, Physics/ Astrophysics 102/103)
- Jia Feng's University Oral Exam
- Ebeam Lithography on SiN membrane
- Laser cutting of wafers
Shrestha Basu Mallick
- Disk usage ....
- PDMS Dry etching
- SNF Bake Sale
- Ni etchant?
- Process Clinic, Monday, 2/23 @ 2
- A good cause - on behalf of a fellow labmember
- Can we do low temperature (lower than 200C) PECVD of doped Si in CIS?
- Found Cell Phone in the Gowning Room
- Cleanliness/Contamination Meeting, Friday, 2/27, 3 pm
- AZ 5214
- Lost Money
Matthew W. Messana
- Disk usage .... part deux ....
- Dry Etch for TiN
- Thin, terraced SiO2/Si substrates for MOS capacitors
Melody Ellen Grubbs
- Cleanliness/Contamination Meeting, Friday, 2/27, 3 pm in CIS 101
- TEST WAFERS is a must
- [Stanford Nano Society Seminar] Friday 02/27, 12pm, McCullough 115. A Comparative Survey of Plasmonic Waveguides and Optical Antennas
- Faint smell in building and lab ....
- Smell in building/lab ...update.
- Yellow cabinets
Last message date:
Fri Feb 27 12:34:34 PST 2009
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:54 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).