REMINDER EBEAM LAB TOWN HALL MEETING -- THURSDAY JULY 23, 2009 3:00 - 4:30 pm CIS 201

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 23 13:54:50 PDT 2009

Nano-bowtie written using FIB on a RAITH IonLINE by Anika Kinkhabwala

Ebeam Town Hall Meeting Announcement:
TODAY Thursday July 23, 2009 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM we will be holding an
Ebeam Town Hall Meeting for all interested SNF Ebeam Labs Users in CIS 201

1. Discussion on Ebeam Lab Policies in place with proposed changes,
additions, or deletions to our lab policies... 10 minutes
    -fast review of the reservation and equipment usage policies for the
Ebeam tools.

2. SPECIAL SPEAKER:  PAUL RISSMAN  --- 45 + 15 minutes for Q&A.
Paul Rissman will give a presentation on details of Electron Beam
Exposure Proximity Correction methodologies.
Paul has a wealth of experience in this area having modeled and
developed methods for EPC since 1979.
He will show examples of several modeling and EPC design tools results.

It is hoped that all Ebeam Lab members will be able to attend and add to
these discussions!

Thank you for your support!