SNF Users Advisory Committee

Thomas O'Sullivan tdo at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:09:36 PDT 2009

Dear SNF labmembers,
As you may have heard, a number of SNF users (academic and industrial)
have been meeting regularly to provide input from the "user perspective"
to SNF management regarding various issues surrounding the lab.  These
may include equipment purchase/repair, staffing, training programs, and
others.  The group meets once every 1-2 months, or as needed to discuss
new issues.

Are you interested in being part of this group?  If so, please e-mail me
by next Friday, June 12th.  Our next meeting is scheduled for June 16th.

Best regards,
Tom

--
Thomas D. O'Sullivan
Ph.D. Candidate, Electrical Engineering

Center for Integrated Systems
Stanford University
420 Via Palou, CIS-X Room B113
Stanford, CA  94305-4075
o: (650)725-6970 c: (708)261-5383 f: (650)723-4659
http://snow.stanford.edu/~tdo/