Limited DI use today ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Sun Jun 7 11:25:04 PDT 2009

SNF Lab Members:

Last night a fitting in the DI system came loose (in wbmiscres) and
resulted in loss of a large amount of DI water in the storage tank so
that we have a "Low Level" warning in that tank.

While the DI system is still usable and fully functional today, I
encourage you to make sure that you use no more DI water than needed and
make sure that you don't accidentally leave any goosenecks on.  This
will allow the storage tank to recover and refill so that we can start
with a full tank on Monday morning.

Thanks for your continued support,