Important Notice - Please Read

Gary J Sosa gsosa at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 18 13:38:03 PDT 2009

Hello lab-members...

  As Ed Myers indicated in an earlier Email, We are critically low on several chemicals in the lab. In particular, we are very low on MF-26A developer and do not have enough to sustain us until our next delivery , expected July 6th. In an effort to keep the Litho area up and running, we have received a large quantity of LDD26W developer. This was the standard developer for all 3612 resist processes  prior to the change-over at the beginning of the year. We will temporarily change over to this developer for use with all 3612 resist processing. The MF26A developer will still be available for use with Shipley 955-7 photo-resist. This change-over will take place on Friday, June 19th between 7:30AM and 9:30 AM. All necessary program changes will be done at this time. There will also be copies of the recipes at the SVG develop tracks for your reference. Please review the recipes carefully and make sure you select the appropriate developer program for your resist process. We do not anticipate any problems, as this was the process of record last year. However, it is advised that you develop a test wafer to verify your process. If you have any problem, please report them in coral. Also, please contact a staff member if you have any questions or concerns.

   Thanks...  Your SNF Staff