Spin-on dopants

Joey Doll jcdoll at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 16 11:59:57 PDT 2009

I emailed Aaron separately, but in case anyone else is interested before I
have a chance to post this to the wiki, here are spreading resistance
analysis profiles for 800C/35min and 850C/15min in tylan6. You can obtain
very highly doped n-type silicon and use thermal oxide (500A-1000A thick) in
order to mask the diffusion to selectively dope regions of your wafer, then
remove the POCl3 and oxide with a quick HF dip afterwards.

- joey