A Bake Sale is Coming Your Way - Monday, May 18th

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue May 12 16:53:11 PDT 2009

I know we haven't had a bake sale is a while so, we are having one next
Monday, May 18th to help support our famous Lab Member  - Jasmine Hasi.  She
will be walking in the 3 Day Walk for the Cure in October.   The bake sale
will run from 9:30A until we sell out of ALL bake goods.  It will be held in
office #145 (Nancy Latta's office) she is out that day.    All the proceeds
from our bake sale will go towards the 3 day Walk for the Cure.

Please come out and support Jasmine or just because you would like to have
something homemade instead of something from the vending machine for a
change.

Thank you for your continued support for a great cause.

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Lab Services Administrator