linkCAD anyone?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 10 07:58:29 PST 2009

Hi Larkhoon --

Do you mean GBR (one of the Gerber file formats)?  If so, one of the two
desktop computers in the SNF CAD room (151) has LinkCAD (the one on the
left side).  There are several versions/levels of LinkCAD, but the one
we have has the capability to convert between the most common file
formats (DXF, PS, GDSII, Gerber, CIF) as well as visualize the layout.
There are certain features which may require an administrative password
-- just ask a staff member if you need it.  Info is posted above the
computer.

Mary

mtang at stanford.edu
http://snf.stanford.edu