Partial fume exhaust shutdown tomorrow morning ...

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 11 17:18:28 PST 2009

SNF Lab Members:

The main bearings on one of the two fume scrubbers are failing.  A
shutdown of that scrubber has been set for tomorrow morning (Thursday,
Nov 12) from 7 to 11 a.m. to allow those bearings to be replaced.

During that time, fume exhaust will be reduced to about half of normal
levels.  My recommendation would be to not perform any cleans or wet
etches that require heated chemicals while the exhaust is down.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

We apologize for this inconvenience,