Cleaning after dry etching (Removal of Fluorine)

Mon Nov 16 18:01:42 PST 2009

Joongsun,

Can you define what you mean by Fluorine contaminants? What etch process
are you coming from? When I know more about what you want, I may be able
to give you some info.

	Jim

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009, Joongsun Park wrote:

> Dear labmembers,
>
> Does anyone know how to clean samples after dry etching?
> I could observe a lot of Fluorine contaminants after etching. If anyone
> knows cleaning processes please let me know.
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
> Joongsun

James (Jim) P. McVittie, Ph.D.	        Sr. Research Scientist
Paul G. Allen Building                  Electrical Engineering
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility       jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Stanford University             	Office: (650) 725-3640
Rm. 336X, 330 Serra Mall		Lab: (650) 721-6834
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Fax: (650) 723-4659