BAKE SALE on MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER

Jasmine Hasi jazz9152 at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 9 15:02:35 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I will be having my last Bake Sale on September 14th at 9am in Nancy Latta's
office (RM 145). PLease come along and buy some goodies and know that your
generous donation will be going to a great cause.

As you may know this cause means alot to me as I have lost good friends to
cancer and seen survivors suffer from this terrible disease. Deep down I am
sure we all know of someone who has been affected. So, lets help make a
difference.

If your unable to come to the bake sale and would like to donate then go online
to my personal fundraising page.
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/SanFranciscoBayAreaEvent2009?px=1700145&pg=personal&fr_id=1299

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and thank you in advance
for your generosity!

Best Wishes,

Jasmine