Zeta-20 Three Day, 3D Imaging Demo at SNF

Ed Myers edmyers at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 10 09:19:31 PDT 2009

Stanford Nanofabrication Lab Members,

Zeta Instruments and SNF is happy to announce a
three day, on-site demo of the Zeta-20 next week,
Monday Sept. 14th through Wednesday Sept. 16th.

The demo schedule plan is as follows:

Monday, Sept. 14. We will arrive around 10:30 am
to have the system ready and start the demos around 1pm.
Tuesday, Sept. 15. Demo from 9 to 5.
Wednesday, Sept. 16. Demo from 9 to 4.
Afterwards, we will pack up the system. However,
if there are more samples to run, we can run them at our facility in San Jose.

The Zeta-20 is a cost effective 3D imaging and metrology microscope.

Some of the key measurement capabilities are:
·     Very low reflectivity samples
·    High roughness samples (e.g. too rough for AFM to measure)
·    Sub-micron to millimeters of vertical range
·    True color 3D images

[]

The Zeta-20 scans your samples in Z direction and
creates a composite image. It is a low cost yet
powerful 3D imaging and metrology system. The
Zeta-10 upgrade package  is an alternative to the
stand-alone Zeta-20. It converts your existing 2D
microscope into a 3D metrology system. The Zeta
systems are based on non-confocal optical technology.

We look forward to seeing you. For inquiries
about the Zeta products, please contact:
Rob Kertayasa
Zeta Instruments
1909 Concourse Drive, San Jose, CA 95131
Phone: 510 468 7868
<mailto:Robert.kertayasa at zeta-inst.com>Robert.kertayasa at zeta-inst.com
www.zeta-inst.com