RTPs and other brief disruptions

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 28 07:27:23 PDT 2010

Hello All,
     As most of you know things are improving in the lab.  In the
process of installing new tools i.e. we will need to shut down RTAGAAS
for a period of about a week. This will begin on June 1st. During this
time STS dep will have certain gases shut down for brief periods to tie
in gas lines. Hopefully this will give users ample notice to plan ahead.
We apologize for the disruption but know we are making the lab more
versatile for all of you. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.