borrowed books from Staff

Edgar Peralta eperalta at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 6 07:35:08 PDT 2010

Dear Labmembers,

If you've borrowed books from our friendly SNF staff and forgot to return
them please do so.
Failure to return a borrowed item not only makes the item unavailable to
other interested lab users but also makes the staff reluctant to lending
their books again.

In particular I'm looking to borrow the book "*Fundamentals of
Microfabrication*: The Science of Miniaturization" by Marc J. Madou.
Our library somehow decided it was a smart idea to withdraw their 3rd copy
and the other two are checked out until mid september.

Thank you,

Edgar