The 2010-11 Department Sponsorship Application and Parking Permit Applications are NOW Available

Maureen Baran mbaran at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:23:57 PDT 2010

Dear All,

The 2010-11 Department Sponsorship Application is NOW available.  I will
have them in a hanging file outside my cubicle.  I am located on the first
floor of the Paul G. Allen building in cubicle #41 which is the cubicle
closest to the building doors facing the Applied Physics Building on Via
Pueblo.

IMPORTANT:  THIS FORM MUST BE RENEWED ANNUALLY ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1ST.

This Sponsorship form is for Individuals (Industry Users and Other Academic
Users) that are being sponsored by a university department (SNF). A
completed parking permit application and photo ID are also required for
permits.   If you have any questions please let me know.

Maureen

Maureen Baran

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Lab Services Administrator