Status of new RTPs and ALD

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 11 07:08:41 PDT 2010

Hello All,
     Just a quick update to let everyone know the current status of new
tools in the lab.* Good news*, the RTPs have been signed off by all of
the county regulatory agencies and are ours to continue startup. It is
now up to Ed and Jim H to have Allwin( the vendor) come in and perform
startup and their qual. Contact Ed for training.
     Not such great news for the FIJI ALD we are still discussing
several issues with county fire officials-other depts are OK. Unsure as
to time of resolution.
     Intel vac sputter and ebeam tools will be here soon and hopefully
plans will not be too delayed.
     One of the plasma dep tools is already here and we are working on
plan submittal. Hopefully disruptions will be kept to a minimum as these
tools are installed.
     Once again thank you for your patience and cooperation as these
plans move forward.  Ted