possible gas leak in AMTetcher?

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 22 08:55:15 PDT 2010

  Hi Mike --

It is extremely unlikely that there is actual flow when the chamber is
open as there are gas shutoff valves and interlocks as well as the MFC
to prevent this.  However, it is pretty common for the flow sensor zero
to drift.  So, this should be OK to continue running presuming that all
other functions are OK.  Please make sure to report this on Coral as a
problem.

Thanks,

Mary