August 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Aug 6 07:09:22 PDT 2010
Ending: Tue Aug 31 16:27:19 PDT 2010
- Thank you for your payment
- borrowed books from Staff
- Yesterday's toxic gas alarm ....
- [Fwd: Important Building Advisory! Via Palou Road Construction Start Week of August 9th]
- EE PhD Oral Exam - Shu-Lu Chen, Monday, August 9, 2010; 1:00pm, CISX Auditorium
- Process Clinic, Monday, 2-3 pm
- ALD QC moved to thursday at 4pm this week
- A Blue Tooth (phone device) was found in the cleanroom
- The 2010-11 Department Sponsorship Application and Parking Permit Applications are NOW Available
- Status of new RTPs and ALD
- Lost Key with Short Black and White Lanyard attached
- 610 Anneal Systems
- SNF disk usage
- Disk usage ....
- Lab is open (following power outage)
- spin on glass
- Thesis Defense: Gaurav Thareja, Friday, Aug. 20, 1 pm
- Odor in the lab reported
- PhD Oral Examination - Gaurav Thareja, Friday (tomorrow), August 20, 2010; 1:00 p.m. (food at 12:40p), Allen Bldg. 101X
- Update on reported lab odor
- Thesis defense: Gaurav Thareja - Today
- More isotropic dry etching?
- possible gas leak in AMTetcher?
- Process Clinic, today 2:10-3 pm (note late start)
- MSE Colloqium and Undergraduate Poster Symposium - Fri Aug 27 at 3:30PM
- REMINDER: MSE Colloquium and Undergraduate Poster Symposium -Today, 3:30PM
- Todays short lab evacuation (~5:00- 5:05pm)
- Card key outage last evening (Friday night).
- Venture Clinic, Friday, 9/3, 4 pm Allen 201
- 2010-11 Department Sponsorship MUST be Renewed by September 1st (tomorrow)
- AW610 Progress Update
Last message date:
Tue Aug 31 16:27:19 PDT 2010
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:59 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).