Reduced air flow in lithography today and tomorrow morning.

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 14:07:59 PDT 2010

SNF Lab Members:

One of the big air handling units that supplies air to the lithography
aisles has experienced a bearing failure.  The bearing is being shipped
today and should be here tomorrow morning.  During that time there will
be reduced airflow in that area.  If you are doing critical work you
should check the temperature and humidity in that area before proceeding.

It is my understanding that the area of lithography that will be most
affected by this outage is the aisle that runs in front of the Headway
spinner and the Blue M bake ovens.

We will provide an update when the air handler is back in service or if
it is not in service by the end of tomorrow.

Thank you for your continued support,