Status of new RTPs

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 10 06:32:26 PDT 2010

Hello All,
       Here is the current status of the new RTAs. Install work should
be completed by the end of the week or early next week. Plans have been
turned in to the county for over a month. We are still waiting for their
that Allwin the vendor can come in and demonstrate process and then i
assume training will begin. It is my understanding that  Ed Myers will
be doing the initial training. Hope this helps. ted