Lost Mask

Jiale Liang liangjl at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 18 13:54:08 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I cannot find the ASML mask which I used on Tuesday (06/15) 1am. I forgot to take it out and the next user said he saw the mask in the sniff box and the orange box sitting beside the tool. The mask is called "MILC Diode" and I have my name (Jiale Liang) and cell phone written on the box. I checked the "lost and found", the box under the grand table in the litho area and the area near ASML without luck. Please, if anyone saw it please let me know. I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jiale