RTP and ALD status

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 22 06:32:41 PDT 2010

Hello All,
     I am sure some of you are more interested than others so here is a
quick update on new  RTP and ALD status. As most of you have observed
there is a flurry of activity around the new tool area. A new bridge has
been constructed, the new RTPs are mostly installed, power for the new
FIJI is in , work on other facilities is moving ahead.We have had a
small hang up with permitting(Stanford is building too many new
buildings so the county is swamped). We are moving as quickly as we can
to complete these projects. Thank you for your patience and
understanding. Ted