request for publications, presentations/research highlights

Paul Rissman rissman at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 25 10:56:31 PDT 2010

Dear Labmembers:

On behalf of Professors Nishi and Howe, we would appreciate your help
gathering the titles of publications and presentations, covering the
period of July, 2009 to June 2010, which we are required to report as
part of the NSF grant which supports SNF.  Although we recognize that
summer can be busy for travel and conferences, could you please send
me your list by Friday, August 6th so I will have time to assemble
them for submission.

The publications and presentations citations (please separate) should
be in the following format, unnumbered separated by a single
"return/paragraph mark".  It is important that you provide them to me
in the following format.

Publications

Z. Liu, H. A. Becerril, M. E. Roberts, Y. Nishi and Z. Bao,
"Experimental Study and Statistical Analysis of Solution-Shearing
Processed Organic Transistors Based on an Asymmetric Small-Molecule
Semiconductor", IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 56, 176-185 (2009).

Presentations

C. Coper, R. Candler, S. Yoneoka, T. Kenny, R. Howe, and R.
Maboudian, "Simultaneous Wafer-Scale Encapsulation and Microstructure
Cladding with LPCVD Polycrystalline 3C-SiC", 15th International
Conference on Solid-State Actuators & Microsystems, Denver, USA, 2009.

If any of your research have been used a journal cover, highlight
that item (and send it if you have it available) so I can include the
graphics in our report.

Finally, we are also required to send NSF "research highlights" in
the form of a one page powerpoint slides.  Could you use the attached
format to describe one or two key accomplishments of your group?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Paul Rissman