June 2010 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jun 1 06:23:09 PDT 2010
Ending: Wed Jun 30 21:22:08 PDT 2010
- Last RTA 210 is down
- Reminder: TODAY 4PM, Flexures In MEMS seminar - Roman Gutierrez - Allen/CIS-101X
- Franz Laermer seminar: Friday 4-5, Allen 101X
Roger T. Howe
- Reduced air flow in lithography today and tomorrow morning.
- Lost Money found - If it's yours come to my cubicle #41 and claim
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Amin Nikoozadeh, Friday, June 4, 2010; 9:30 a.m.
- Reminder: EE PhD Oral Examination - Amin Nikoozadeh, Friday, June 4, 2010; 9:30 a.m.
- Care and handling of vacuum wands ...
- EE PhD Oral Examination - Thomas O'Sullivan, Wednesday, June 16, 2010; 10:00am
- Reminder Franz Laermer seminar: Friday 4-5, Allen 101X
- Monday, 6/7 Chilled Water shutdown ....
- Missing ASML reticle -- has anyone seen it?
- Cooling water back on .... turning tools back on.
- Special Seminar: Bo Huang (UCSF), Thursday 6/10/10, 4:15 PM in AP 200
- University PhD Dissertation Defense of Anika Amir Kinkhabwala
- Fwd: [foundryoutreach] The Molecular Foundry Call for Proposals
- Odors from a BBQ
- Applied Physics PhD Oral Examination - Ragip Pala, Tomorrow, June 10, 10:00am
- Status of new RTPs
- TODAY: Special Seminar, Bo Huang (UCSF), 4:15 PM in AP 200
- Tomorrow: University PhD Dissertation Defense of Anika Amir Kinkhabwala
- PhD Oral Examination :: Wesley Smith (Wednesday, June 16th, 2pm)
- Process Clinic, Monday, June 14, 2 pm
- Reminder: PhD Oral Examination :: Wesley Smith (Wednesday, June 16th, 2pm)
- Course Announcement: ME420 Applied Electrochemistry
- Disk usage ....
- Lost Mask
- PhD Oral Examination :: Matthew Messana (Thursday, June 24, 2010, 1:30pm)
Matthew W. Messana
- RTP and ALD status
- BBQ Event Hosted by Stanford OSA/SPIE, Friday June 25th at 4:00PM (Ginzton Courtyard)
- Please check if you have taken the wrong mask
- Reminder :: PhD Oral Examination :: Matthew Messana (Today, June 24, 2010, 1:30pm)
Matthew W. Messana
- Ebeam Hitachi HL-700F Status Update: near perfect stitching and excellent resolution on tool during exposures this week
James W. Conway
- request for publications, presentations/research highlights
- Process Clinic Monday, June 28, 2 pm
- AFM on protein layers, damp or dry?
Meredith M. Lee
- Building Fire Alarm
Last message date:
Wed Jun 30 21:22:08 PDT 2010
Archived on: Sun Dec 23 10:27:59 PST 2012
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).