STS nitride recipe

Mon Mar 1 12:57:01 PST 2010

Robin,

The orders for all the new tools just went out a few weeks and we are
still working on where they will be positioned. It is looking like serval
of existing tools will need to be moved. Once what we have settled on the
positions and what has to be moved, we can start figuring what all has to
be done and how long it will take. At this point it would be foolish to
commit to a date when the new tools will be available to users. We are
hoping they will be up by the end of summer but the permitting and details
will dicate the true date.

	Jim

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility       jmcvittie at stanford.edu