Ganesh Sundaram of Cambridge Nanotech speaking about atomic layer deposition in SNF Wednesday March 24, 2010

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 21 18:27:04 PDT 2010

hello snf labmembers,
Ganesh Sundaram the VP of Technology for Cambridge Nanotech will be visiting
Stanford on March 24, 2010.  as many of you know SNF and Cambridge Nanotech
have partnered on a getting a new plasma optional, dual chamber ALD system
(a Fiji F202) installed at SNF.  this system will be delivered to SNF in
early April 2010 and Ganesh has agreed to speak with labmember community at
11am-noon in allen 101x (formerly cis 101x) about the system and
capabilities that will very soon be available to our users.  In addition,
Ganesh will be available for questions concerning the system.  I hope many
of you can make this talk as it will be highly informative and will allow
you to get a jump start on utilizing a wonderful new addition in terms of
capability and capacity for our fab and its users.

if there are any questions i can answer in advance, please let me know.