Mini flashlights at etch and deposition tools ....

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:39:06 PDT 2010

SNF Lab Members:

Thanks to recommendations from Jim Kruger, we've now distributed a
number of small LED flashlights at a variety of etch and deposition
tools where they will, hopefully, be useful for illuminating wafers
through view ports.

Hopefully this will reduce the number of times when you cannot find a
working flashlight when you need one or have to appropriate one from
another tool.  Also, the clear case will make it easier to notice that a
flashlight is still on so that we will, hopefully, go through fewer
batteries.

Happy processing,