Ganesh Sundaram of Cambridge Nanotech speaking about atomic layer deposition in SNF Wednesday March 24, 2010

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 11:33:59 PDT 2010

dear snf labmembers,
a reminder that Ganesh Sundaram the VP of Technology for Cambridge Nanotech
will be visiting Stanford on March 24, 2010.  as many of you know SNF and
Cambridge Nanotech have partnered on a getting a new plasma optional, dual
chamber ALD system (a Fiji F202) installed at SNF.  this system will be
delivered to SNF in early April 2010 and Ganesh has agreed to speak with
labmember community at 11am-noon in allen 101x (formerly cis 101x) about the
system and capabilities that will very soon be available to our users.  In
addition, Ganesh will be available for questions concerning the system.  I
hope many of you can make this talk as it will be highly informative and
will allow you to get a jump start on utilizing a wonderful new addition in
terms of capability and capacity for our fab and its users.

if there are any questions i can answer in advance, please let me know.