removing PR after argon dry etching

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:42:58 PDT 2010

  Neil

Please see me during my office hours 9 - 10 AM Tuesday to Friday at
Allen 31.
I have successfully employed both Microchem Remover PG heated above 40
degrees C and Silicon Valley Chemical NMP based products to remove both
optical and PMMA resist after its has been cross linked thermally and
exposed to fluorine based gases during RIE. Your issue sounds like a
similar problem.

All the Best,

James Conway
Ebeam Lab