Vibration Alert - Ginzton Demo, 4/28-5/11

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 5 12:11:04 PDT 2011

Hi all --

You may have noticed the fencing around Ginzton.  We've been informed
that its demolition is being finalized.  Some of the demolition
activities can result in vibrations that could have effect on
performance on sensitive equipment (namely, SEM's, Raith, and ASML.)
The heaviest demo activities are planned for 4/28 and 5/11, between the
hours of 7 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.  The Project Managers
plan to inform us of any changes and we will update accordingly, but if
you have critical processing on these tools, please plan on scheduling
your work off-hours during this time.

Your SNF staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070
mtang at stanford.edu