missing package containing processed wafers

J Provine jprovine at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 20 14:15:11 PDT 2011

Hello labmates,
On March 4th a package was delivered to Allen by UPS containing a few wafers
concerning a collaboration between UT Austin and Stanford was left in the
cubicles near the SNF process staff offices.  This package has disappeared,
and I hope one of you might have seen it or perhaps even picked it up on
accident or to safeguard it.  If there is any chance you know the
whereabouts of this box and the contained wafers it is of the highest
urgency that they be found and returned to Prof. Pease or myself as soon as
possible.  Any information would be appreciated, I have already checked with
David and Marie from receiving and am certain the package made it to the
cubicles.

You can find me via email, in the lab, phone 650-644-9403, or in my office
Allen 127x.