Announcing the Litho Help Desk

Nahid Harjee nharjee at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 18 07:13:42 PDT 2011

Lab members,

I would like to announce a new program called the Litho Help Desk (LHD). The
goal of the LHD is to minimize the number of times staff is interrupted with
frequently asked questions, thus allowing them to focus on long-term goals
for the litho area. During LHD hours, an experienced lab member, identified
with a sign, will be in the litho area to answer your questions. These
questions and their answers will be compiled, vetted by staff, and posted
onto the wiki. Occasionally, the LHD guru will also walk through the litho
area to make sure that proper protocols are being followed. The current LHD
times and gurus are as follows:

Tuesdays, 1:00-3:00 pm, Nahid Harjee (nharjee)
Wednesdays, 8:00-11:00 am, J Provine (jprovine)

You may have already seen J in the lab in his time, as he has piloted the
program for the past two weeks.

nh

--
Nahid Harjee