Announcing the Litho Help Desk

Mahnaz Mansourpour mahnaz at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:14:22 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Many of you have  called me and asked if you can still ask me questions
or come to my office with your issues, Please do so.
I am still avaliable as usual to answer all your questions in the lab or
in the office so  come by any time you have a need.

The idea of the help desk is to help litho team to get some free time to
do improvement on the old and forgotten issues that we like to revisit
and J and Nahid are trying
to provide some help.

mahnaz