High-traffic and possible clean room impact late this morning ...

John Shott shott at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 22 07:42:53 PDT 2011

SNF Lab Members:

Between 10 and 11 a.m. this morning, we will have a collection of
contractors in the lab conducting a "job walk" as they prepare bids for
the upcoming SNF facility renovation project.  While we do not have a
specific head count, there may be a total of 15 or more folks in the lab
at that time.

We will be in many areas of the lab including several of the fingerwalls.

You will also notice that there are two areas of the lab .... one near
the entrance to the e-beam lithography room and one near drytek4 ...
that have what appear to be plastic shower curtains hanging from the
ceiling.  This area will allow the contractors to inspect the area above
the HEPA filters with, hopefully, minimal adverse impact on the
integrity of the cleanroom.

If you have structures that are particularly sensitive to airborne
particulate contamination, you may wish to avoid this time window.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will do our best to complete
this activity in a timely fashion.