High-traffic and possible clean room impact late this morning ...

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:48:57 PDT 2011

Dear Labmembers:

Contractors for the upcoming renovation project will be back this morning
and we suspect will be taking another look inside the cleanroom.
They will likely be in the cleanroom some time between 9:30 and 11 am
conducting a second job walk to observe the existing conditions in the
lab.

They will be looking at the HEPA filter housing in the litho area and
by the drytek4 (where the visqueen curtains are hanging from the ceiling)
and looking in the fingerwalls.  There should otherwise no disruption to
regular operations or equipment.

If you have structures that are particularly sensitive to airborne
particulate contamination, you may wish to avoid this time window.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will do our best to complete
this activity in a timely fashion.

Thanks,

Your SNF staff

Paul G. Allen Room 136, Mail Code 4070